Friday, June 29, 2007

I am back from a long holiday!

So sad, I did not keep my promise - I did not update my blog regularly.

I have been sick for almost 20 days already, cough, cold, etc. Sigh... I have been such a healthy person, how come this time I am so sick? All the virus, please leave my body, I have had enough of you all.

School is one month away, I have one month to lotter around. What shall I do?
I went to Beijing for a week and fond that the cosmetics and clothes are very in trend and popular among girls. I am thinking about how to bring those stuff to Singapore and share with the girls here.

Being sick for so long makes me realised how important good health means to me. I must keep my self fit and happy, try not to fall sick again.

I read from a paper that doing regular streching can make a person age at a slower rate. Hence, let's work out and keep young and alive!

Enjoy the day!

No comments: