Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SoRRie, I am Late!

SoRRie, I am late to update you all.

Time flies. Almost three months have passes for year 2007. I just feel that I have not done many significant things yet. All on my mind is private tuition, university heavy work load, extra-curricular activities. It is a bit tiring sometimes to hand many things at the same time, but after the most stressful period, you will appreciated life more. It is a comparison. Only when you are stressed too much, then a short break will mean a lot to me.
I will need to go downtown to buy air ticket back to China some time next week. I have been posponingit for long and I wish the price of the air ticket has not risen a lot yet. By the way, next week wednesday is my dental appointment. This time, the doctor is going to tighten my braces. I am already used to the metallic braces, but it sometimes gives me headache because I tend to bite my own lip when I eat fast. There are a few ulcers on my tongue and the pain is a bit unbearable, especially the ulcer is located on the tip of the tongue. Sigh!!! The ulcer is smart enough to find the most "strategic" location to develop...
I have a project due next Wednesday and a lot of other assignments due next week too. I shall start preparing early so that I will not rush till the end. I learnt this during my last project. I started doing it late and in the end, I do not have much time left and I rushed. The stress level , ah..., is SUPER high. In the end, I could not manage to finish the project on time, and I handed it in one day after the due date. After I have submitted it to the office, I felt so relieved and happy. I know if I could finish the project early on time, I will so much better. So from this incident, I know that we should always start preparing things early so that we can pace ourselves slowly and finish the job with more confidence!
Well, that is my sharing for this week, hope you also have a great week ahead!

To your success, ;)
~shirley~

No comments: