Thursday, March 01, 2007

Learn from Warren Buffett, Love reading!

Dear all,
I recently watched a video on Warren Buffett, and have found a lot of surprising things about him. I would like to share it with you if you are interested.

  1. Warren buffett does not use high-tech gadget and the way he keeps things in order and arrange appointments is by a small paper notebook, half size of a palm. He is such a rich man, he still keeps his lifestyle so simple!
  2. Warren buffett loves reading. His pastime is reading. Whether in the morning or in the evening after he goes home after work, he will pick up a book and read. I guess the reason why he is so humorous is due to avid passion for reading.
  3. He loves playing chess, he does not mind spending big money on online chess games with Bill Gates. They are both chess lovers!!!!
  4. Warren Buffett was a shy boy and dared not to speak in public when he was young. After he enrolled in a public speaking training program conducted by Dale Carneigie, he has got rid of public speaking fear. On top of them, he can command the language so well and he will a well known entertainer when he gives a speech.
I will learn from Warren Buffett, I hope one day I will do my job with similar kind of passion as he has for his work, and I am also learning to become an avid reader and read widely.
If you are interested, you can dig out more information on Warren Buffett and try to model the patterns of excellence in him.
If they can do it, we can do it too!

To your greater success,
---shirley---

No comments: